BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
seema k.
I use this to clean my make up and after using only this one product my skin is clean and clear of all the makeup products that I use .
Anjana S.
Dordrecht
It really takes out all the makeup without drying out my skin. Makes skin feel clean after using it. Doesn’t leave any residue behind.
Jesse D.
It's a nice cleanser. It takes of te makeup that left on your face. Its really refreshing and my skin feels very clean after using it.
♡🏮시마아 🎌.
Ain taoujdate, El hajeb
This looks nice. I have the Boots one you recommended and I really like that one. I have to add this one to my list  it's amzingg
Jenimar R.
I LOVE IT! It remove all my makeup, even the waterproof. Make my skin feel so clean and soft. I really love the sensation after use it.
Emi L.
Xalapa
I use this the package is great and really can used for so many times. Just felt my skin little sticky but works for remove the makeup
Gemma C.
Amazing product and so quick and easy to use, feels so lovely on the skin too and makes the face feel so clean and refreshed free use.
Zowie B.
Rugeley
Great for cleansing at night and makes you skin feeling fresh and clean. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Isabelle C.
Super bon produit et très efficace a racheter. Laisse la peau douce et avec une apparence riche.
C'est un produit efficace pour la peau
ALICJA A.
Uk
I dont recommend this product , its not worth . It didnt meet my expectations at all , really dissapointing :((((((((((( Not good value
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.