BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
hayley h.
I was very curious about this as it just looks like water. But it was okay it took my makeup of alright but wouldn't say it was amazing
Debora C.
Wrexham
I loved this one the most because it leave the skin nice and cleaned with out no make up at all I think you guys should get it and try
Vyara D.
Pleven
This micellar does a great job of taking makeup off. However it leaves a weird oily residue that makes using it a little uncomfortable
ρσιѕσηє∂ ρ.
I actually have a lot of issues when it comes to taking off makeup,I always take it off with this micellar water and it works wonders!
Katie D.
NORTH WALSHAM, Uk
Love how refreshing it feels after a sunny day. My skin feels soft and smooth since using it so I just went and bright a BIG bottle :)
Wendie G.
Derrymacash , Lurgan
This is an amazing product, when you are tired or pressed for time this will give you a good cleanse and take your eye makeup off also!
Lucy M.
Northfleet
I will never change my cleaner after using this product. It really does get every last bit of make up off and is so gentle on the skin.
emman T.
Awesome product
I bought it 3 times
It stops acne and helps in removing makeup
Use it overnight and you'll wake up with perfect results
Michelle R.
Cambridge, ON
This product worked as expected, really liked how easy it was to remove my eye makeup, I still prefer wipes but this is a great product
Amy K.
Takes off all makeup, including stubborn eye makeup. Lovely smell and leaves skin feeling fresh. Lasts a long time and or a good price
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.