BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Anna M.
Madrid
I love this product! My skin is very delicate and common cleansers irritate it. This one, on the other hand, makes it feel fresh and clean.
Stacie L.
South Wales
The BEST product that I have used to take my makeup off. I will forever standby this product, keeps my skin so clear and free from spots!!
Meg C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes my skin feel so clean. I use this daily after removing makeup with wipes, and when I need a simple clean or refresh. Would buy again!
Vivien N.
In love with this it works amazingly I would recommend to everyone to buy it it makes makeup so easy to remove even my waterproof eyeliner!
Faiza S.
removes makeup well .jyst soak cotton pads n wipe d face doesnt sting d face removes waterproof make up also .goid for sensitive skin also
Nuria R.
Arcos de la Frontera
Very nice but i prefer the other ones that is for oil skin. I like it for the freshness and because it is accessible economically.
Katia S.
Syria . lattakia
Wow this is my favourite product to clean my face I love using water cause my face skin is oily ...
it clean the face even after washing it
Cristina G.
620 Centerpoint Blvd, Suite C1539, New Castle,
Me encanta el agua micelar, desmaquilla muy rapido y deja limpia la cara, la uso tambien como tónico, desde que la uso tengo mejor la cara
Marilyn V.
Sacramento , CA
Love this cleansing water! I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate nor made my face break out. Great for removing make up as well.
Karima a.
casablanca
This is amazing, used it with the garnier skin natural BB cream and my pimples disappeared in 3 days. Wow.
I highly recommend this product
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.