BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Julia M.
London, London
I have this, it's great for getting make-up off and doesn't irritate my skin, I always wash my face after though as it does leave an oily feeling
Judy H.
Good for taking off everyday makeup as a first step for cleansing and is easy to use and has multiple purposes and is good for removing swatches
L A.
Constanta
I love this one!! I used to remove my makeup with wet wipes but this one really takes off everything and it does not irritates my sensitive skin!
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
I really like using this to remove my makeup. It takes it all off and is gentle on my eyes. I use face wash after and my skin is left very clean
Ella C.
Very good at removing makeup, getting rid of dirt and cleansing my face. I read somewhere that it causes cancer but I’m not sure if that is true.
Jennifer G.
Todoss estos productos me encantan, para cuidar mi piel y limpiarla, solo lo use una vez por una amiga pero me gustó la sensación, lo compraría.
Ginni K.
Barrie
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product after cleaning my face.. so this works as a double cleanser. It does remove any left-behinds from my cleanser or even makeup.
Ellen Saga T.
Gothenburg
Use it everyday and it works amazing takes away my makeup easy and gentle! I sometimes use it even when I have no makeup in just to clean my skin
Eveline P.
It's not a bad product, it really takes a majority of your makeup off but you'll need to wash your face with to get rid from all of your makeup.
Heather B.
Worcester
Perfect for make up removal of face lips and eyes - non stinging when near the eyes like some micellar waters I have tried. Always a girls go to.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.