BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Kelsey H.
RENSSELAER, NY
I wear makeup a lot,and oftentimes I can feel like it's still on my skin like even after I wash my face. So I was a little skeptical trying this product especially considering that it said for eyeliner it would be easily wiped off so after following the instructions of holding a cotton pad to my eye and then gently wiping it off I was actually quite surprised and pleased that my waterproof eyeliner came up with very little rubbing and didn't leave any angry red marks on my skin. I didn't feel any irritation and my skin did feel a lot cleaner after I used it and then washed it. I definitely felt like this product didn't leave any makeup residue on my skin and I'll definitely be using it in the future for my eye makeup especially. I did receive this complimentary for testing purposes in a voxbox.
Rubana H.
I absolutely love this product. So easy to use and doesnt irritate the skin. I think im in love with this product and it made my skin feeling so clean and it was so easy to take my makeup off without making a mess. Usually everytime i clean my face after putting tons of makeup on. The nect day i sill see makeup on my face wipes after wiping my face. But with this product it leaves your skin so smooth and completely clean. I love this product and i think this will be on my goto list. I highly recommended this product for anyone with any skin types. I have sensitive skin and it didnt cauee any breakouts nor irritation. Love this product.
Danielle F.
This is my first experience with Micellar Water. I've stuck with the same makeup remover ever since I first started wearing makeup. This stuff is extremely effective in removing every spec of my makeup. The bottles are huge, I'm convinced they'll last me at least a few years. It's also very affordable which will be super convenient when it comes time to repurchase. It wipes away all of my many layers of face makeup, any eye makeup I'm wearing, and the toughest lipsticks with ease. I just recently started using it with cotton rounds and it has made a huge difference. The only negative I've found is that it leaves my face feeling a bit greasy afterwards, so I definitely need to wash my face, but I do that anyway so it's not a huge deal breaker for me! Definitely recommend!
Kayla L.
Clearlake Oks, CA
This works great taking makeup off! I usually have a problem with these type of product but not this one! Put a little on a cotton pad and wipe around your face and then do it one more time and your good! Definitely recommend if your looking for a new makeup remover! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Rachel H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Gentle, cooling, refreshing, cleansing, and easy to use! Couldn’t ask for much more in a makeup remover. I love the travel size too. It fits perfectly in my on the go makeup bag. I definitely recommend keeping this product on hand especially if you are like me and end up applying your makeup in the car half the time. It’s great to have an effective remover on hand for those eyeliner mishaps!
Selena M.
Hartman, AR
I've been dying to try this product for so long and was so excited when I received it in my influencer box! The first thing I noticed was the beautiful minimalist packaging it looks so trendy and clean which we love. After first use I noticed immediately how silky smooth it left my skin feeling. It's so hard working yet lightweight. Its fantastic for sensitive skin since it's so lightweight.
Caroline M.
Beverly, MA
I received 2 complimentary bottles of the Garnier Micellar Water. After trying them out for a few days, they are my new favorite makeup removers! A small amount on a cotton pad goes a long way and takes off ALL of your makeup. I’m obsessed! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
PaulaAlicia C.
This product worked but did not work great. I followed the directions to remove my makeup. For my eye makeup, I used 5 cotton pads and there was still makeup on my face. I ended up using my other makeup remover to get the remainder off. You have to use A LOT of this product to get the desired results so I feel like it would be a waste of money. I don’t think I would recommend this product.
#GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater
Nicole G.
Murphysboro, IL
To begin, I received this product complimentary. I have personally bought it many times before as well. I love the mi cellar cleansing water. It is gentle on my skin, doesn't cause me to break out (acne or hives), and isn't oily like so many other micellar products out there. It doesn't smell weird and feels fantastic using it after a long day of makeup wear. it helps get off even the toughest of make up.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
I don’t know how I survived before I found this micellar water. It literally does everything for me. Makeup remover? Yes. Cleaning face in the morning? YES.

It’s non irritating, and I have sensitive skin. It has no scent which I prefer. It literally just feels like water. I’ve had my bottle for a couple months now, too and I’m just now hitting the bottom. And it’s affordable! Can’t go wrong with this purchase.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.