BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

❤summer❤ E.
This is heaven. Literally heaven. My make up comes straight of I know it's a cleansing water but it helps me so much. It cleanses my face so much my skin is so much better now.
Erin M.
This product is a must for my make up removal routine. It always meets my expectation. I bought it in a local drugstore and I thought it was great value and is usually sold at an offer. I have recommended this product to all of my friends
Maddy H.
I absolutely love this product, I think if you are going to buy this steer clear of the blue capped one (waterproof) it says oil free but left my face greasy but this one works amazing it lasts such a long time and is very cost effective
Beth W.
Cork
Really good for taking off makeup, or cleansing in mornings if I'm a bit lazy. I find it to be very gentle on my skin and didn't irritate my skin at all. I have bought about 7 bottles,  and will continue to rebuy it
Magdalena B.
Skopje
Great product to remove your makeup. It is so easy to use and it instantly removes your makeup. It is quite an affordable product for everyone and I definitely recommend it.
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
I love to use micellar water to remove my makeup because it is not necessary to apply water after removing it makes it one step less when it comes to make-up ... Not only does it remove you, but also you feel your face more fresh ... It stings a little if you fall into the eyes but normal .... I always go back to these micellar waters I recommend them
Paola Q.
Doral, FL
I got this loreal garnier micellar water for skin cleaner and this is the best makeup remover that i have bought. I really like that the package contains 400ml of water without perfume. Is perfect for my sensitive skin, i recommend this.
Anya D.
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
Great for removing make up and making your skin feel nice and clean. Big bottle for a reasonable price and you don't need to use to much product at a time, will be repurchasing.
Claudia L.
Richborough Drive , Dudley
I love this one the whole. Works very well for foundation and other make up except waterproof mascara can be a bit tough to remove with it. Leaves skin feeling lovely and fresh.
Danielle K.
Removes makeup after first use, doesn't leave and oily feel on your face, doesn't have a powerful smell however it is fresh. Very affordable and didn't cause a breakout
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.