BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Veronica D.
Lazio
Strucca , deterge e idrata la pelle. Leggero ed efficace. Non potevo desiderare di meglio. Lo uso dopo essermi struccata con l'olio di cocco. Lo adoro.
Martina r.
Great! Removes easily every kind of makeup, its really gentle on my dry skin, I've used it every day for over a year and it never caused me any problem
Zoe V.
melbourne
This stuff is AMAZING! This takes your makeup off so easily and also cleanses your skin at the same time. Comes in different sizes and is a good price.
irene R.
Alajuela
Me encanta el embasado y el color llama mucho la atención el tamaño es perfecto este producto te puede durar mucho ya que tiene un buen tamaño me gusta
catwing 0.
Bristol, Bristol
My go to micellar water. I love it and used few bottles already. They have few types of it I'm sure u would find accurate for your needs and skin type.
Ruby J.
paris
It works really well on makeup except it is a struggle to take off waterproof makeup. And its harmless for sensitive skin as it has no harsh chemicals.
Erika A.
Es un buen producto que hace mas facil el proceso de limpieza y desmquillaje del rostro. Lo deja limpio e ideal para continuar con el ritual de cuidado
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
i was close to buying and try it in my skin, many people have this on a pedestal of the wonderful is that. In the next buy, it will be on my wish list
Fashionista C.
Coventry
I use this time and time again! I recently ran out and was gifted more for Christmas and so happy with it! The best make up remover I’ve ever used!👌🏻💕
Denise R.
Cancun
Excelente desmaquillarte. Excelente para pieles grasas o mixtas. No reseca pero tampoco la deja grasosas. Es la fórmula perfecta que humecta y limpia.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.