BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Misha A.
Karachi, Sindh
I use it everyday. It is the best drugstore makeup remover. Highly highly recommend it to anyone who uses makeup. It is very refreshing.
Junia G.
Toronto, ON
Is a great product for sensitive skin, mine is extra dry that makes products get some kind of irritation. This one is great for my skin.
Hayden J.
Great product really worth the money! Your left with no makeup on your face, it's very gentle on the skin great for sensitive skin!
Marija S.
Zagreb
Using this product on daily basis and still in love with it. It’s gentle on your skin and has a soft smell. Perfect for makeup removing..
Esraa S.
Ajman, Rumaila
This product is wonderful in removing make-up since I tried it, I do not use other, and its price is not expensive I advise you to buy it
Georgina M.
So simple and does it's job! I've got very oily and acne prone skin and sensitive at times and this doesn't give me any irritation at all
Poppy C.
This is a great cleansing water. If you want to remove your makeup quickly, this is perfect. It doesn't cause irritation and works well.
♡jana M.
I dont like it at all.My skin gets red and itchy and my eyes are burning.Maybe it would work for other people but for me it was terrible.
Maheera I.
London
My GO-TO cleanser I LOVE IT so much. It’s the main thing I cannot skip when taking off my makeup. It’s amazing and worth the price ♥♥️️😍
Emily T.
Reading, ['', '', '']
This is perfect for removing makeup. It doesn't make your skin feel horrible or still full of makeup/dirt. It leaves it feeling refreshed
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.