BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sara L.
Good but not a big deal, it’s pretty and the price is good
It’s easy to use, not that you have to read instructions tho, makes your face look glowing
Ximena S.
It takes off all the make up but i dont love this product because it leaves the skin very dry.
I will prefer a product that leaves my skin very soft.
Noya N.
it makes your skin feel fresh but it does not take off the makeup perfectly. i have to go with another cleanser to actually clean my face completely.
Megan S.
portsmouth
Perfect for makeup Removal! Alongside other products or by itself this allows my skin to feel super clean! Really gentle so it doesn’t irritate acne.
Lucia
This micellar cleansing wather is great! It removes make-up so good and after using my skin feels so good and so clean! I recomend this to everyone!❣
Marina Š.
Brezovica, Zagreb
The formula is good, easy to remove make up but still left some make up. Bad side is the opening on the packaging, some time come out to much product
sara a.
It`s such a magic product . From the first time I use l felt that there is apositive change in my skin ,It can also be used as a perfect moisturizer.
kayne y.
Micellar water is god. I had heard so much good about Dermalogica's micellar water but refused to pay so much, Garnier you've hit it out of the park!
Brooke M.
sheffield
My absolute holy grail and favourite cleanser to use after removing my makeup, makes my face feel so refreshed and clean , purchased from Superdrug.
Natalia L.
London, Walthamstow
This product does wonders! Takes off makeup really well even heavy amounts too! Leaves your skin smooth and fresh as it's a very gentle product. xoxo
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.