BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Oriana N.
Es genial! No tiene olor ni alcohol y no irrita ✌️ la uso todos los días y seguiré usándola! No puede faltar a la hora de limpiar y cuidar el rostro. 💟
crys c.
Wainuiomata
love using this after i've taken my makeup off as it easily removes excess product, and even just after a long day and it makes my skin feel refreshed
Denise R.
Cancun
Excelente desmaquillarte. Excelente para pieles grasas o mixtas. No reseca pero tampoco la deja grasosas. Es la fórmula perfecta que humecta y limpia.
Sarah A.
Jeddah, Makkah region
My favorite makeup remover ever!! It removes the makeup very easily and it's very gentle on your skin plus it is Very affordable. Highly recommend it.
Natasha S.
JINAN
I like this product because ever since I started using it my husband says my facing is glowinv , he was so impressed that he decided to give it a try.
Gabriela R.
Doral, FL
Best micellar water, removes all the makeup and i have sensitive skin and i don’t have any irritations its very effete and nice packing, very gentle
Ilona z.
East Hanover, NJ
I like this water and use today , it is good to my skin and remover my make up, we buy it in Walmart whith my friend , I recommend to testing for us)
Shenifa L.
This is a great product! However for me, It doesn't take off my mascara from the get go. Always have to use it 2 times. But it is very gentle to use.
Scott S.
Chula Vista
Just bought this cleaner and works good so for does not break me out. The smell is nice and doesn't make your eyes watery. So i will be getting more
ylen C.
I've started using this since this month, i always wanted to try it because of the reviews...so far it has been amazing to remove any kind of makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.