BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sukaina R.
It's a decent micellair water for the price. Doesn't remove all makeuo in one go. I wouldn't repurchase it. Leaves the skin moisturizing.
La F.
Beirut, Monot
I usually use L'Oreal Skin Micellar after a long day wearing make-up. So fresh and conditioner, this product can easily restore my skin.
Elena V.
san Vicente de la Barquera, Cantabria
I really like this product. It cleaning my skin deeply and it is gentle with my face.
I have been using it for a year and I recommend it.
Francesca C.
Leicester,
Regulary use this product to remove my make up works brilliantly and does not irritate my skin at all, I go through about a bottle a week
Mariel P.
Este es otro complemento para si no tienes tiempo de lavar tu cara solo das una pasada con algodón y este producto y linsto no es grasoso
Sarah M.
I have really sensitive skin and this is perfect for it, it doesn't sting and still does the job perfectly and is also really refreshing
Diana B.
Best micellar water of all time. The price is good, the formula is good. It has a nice smell. I use this everyday for removing my make up
Casey D.
Good product to get of any tough makeup such as Mascara and eyeliner, it's good value and available at most supermarkets and drug stores.
Kayleigh W.
This is so good it removes all traces of make up leaving your face soft and clean I love micellar waters they are so gentle on your skin
Anum A.
Kohat
This micellar water is as amazing as it names speaks.
It totally wipe out the makeup and dirt from the face and leave you with clear face
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.