BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Barbara R.
Xalapa
Me encanta esta agua micelar. Quita toda la suciedad de la cara, aparte dura mucho tiempo ya que con una pequeña cantidad es mas que suficiente.
Ludy I.
Me encanta
Super quita el maquillaje y es económica y facil de encontrar. Quita el maquillaje rápido pero tienes que dejarlo un rato en el sitio.
Luzelvira S.
Doral, FL
I will be buying this product until the end of time. It’s not a waterproof makeup remover but it work really well, leaves my skin clean and even.
Azra F.
It is one of my favourite micellar water... nothing can go wrong with it... everyday makeup to remove cleanses my skin and gives a refreshed look
Suzy G.
London , London
This is a really good budget price item gentle on skin but extremely effective at removing make up clean soft and fresh good value lasts for ages
Samantha M.
Kent
I’ve been using this product for over a year now and I love it. I used to use face wipes but I much prefer this product. I would highly recommend
Katie B.
Coventry
The best make up remover i've ever used, so good for the skin makes you feel fresh and toned, so cheap and long lasting, cannot live without now!
Natalia B.
Love love love! Removes my makeup so easily and cleanses my face. Could not recommend this product enough, it's affordable and lasts a long time
Mtetwa M.
Best make up remove, never drys your skin so don't worry about your skin breaking and flaicking. Just don't use as a toner if your skin is oily.
Shantal B.
I loved the product, it leaves the skin increíble.
Completely removes all the make up and doesn't leave the skin greasy.
I recommend them a lot.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.