BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jose M.
omg!!!! si duda la mejor agua micelar desmaquillante, me encanta su formula y lo facil que remueve todo el maquillaje, se los recomiendo!!
Karima a.
casablanca
This is amazing, used it with the garnier skin natural BB cream and my pimples disappeared in 3 days. Wow.
I highly recommend this product
Amy P.
Cambuslang
I love love love this water! Lifts even my water prof mascara .. I've had my last bottle for weeks now as I bought it on special from boots
Kelian L.
I like to use this to remove my makeup because it is easy to use and the makeup comes easily off pluss it soothes and cleanses what i like
Kristina B.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
This is really amazing and very gentle make up remover. Very affordable and quality is simply wonderful. I will buy only this from now on.
florencia r.
buceo Montevideo Uruguay
Es muy bueno este producto Lo utilize algunas veces y me a ayudado bastante saca muy bien el maquillaje y no deja nada,es muy recomendable❤
Tiffany T.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
My favourite makeup remover! Works so well, quick and easy to use, never irritated my sensitive skin. Love the mini bottles for travelling!
Stacie L.
South Wales
The BEST product that I have used to take my makeup off. I will forever standby this product, keeps my skin so clear and free from spots!!
Cheyenne H.
I use this product quite often and quite like it. It definitely lives up to the expectations I was expecting and a really affordable price
Kayleigh B.
Leicester , Leicestershire
This product is so good for removing makeup. I get senstive skin and it doesn't harm it in the slightest. It's gentle on my face and eyes.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.