BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Aireanna H.
Carson
I use this micellar water to take off my makeup and also in my skincare routine. It works great to clear your skin from all the everyday dirt on your face. I love how easy it is to use and how it actually works for my skin. I recommend this product if you need a makeup remover or just want a new cleanser
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
This stuff works like a charm! I did not expect it to work as well as it does. I picked up a travel sized bottle at the Ulta checkout and now I regularly keep it in my bathroom.
Erica C.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg this is a life saver !!!! I’m so happy I decided to give it a chance and buy it. I bought the waterproof one and it takes off everything off my eyes. So impressed! Will buy again and recommend it to anyone.
Gaby L.
Combined Lcks, WI
Garnier hands down makes the best micellar water I have tried. I just feel like it’s so basic but does an amazing job taking the day off, refreshing your skin, and not stripping it of any moisture. Although I use the waterproof one more, this is still amazing for touch ups and giving my skin a boost
Brittney T.
Tylertown, MS
This product was great removed all make up...I will defiantly purchase this product in the future and also tell others about this product. My favorite thing about it is that it’s light weight with little sent.
Jacklyn B.
Dushore , PA
I’ve been using this every morning since I’ve gotten it. I use it right in the morning when I wake up to cleanse my face before I put on any makeup. I quickly rinse after I apply. And my face feels refreshed.
Veronica B.
It’s amazing. Takes off all of my makeup, face, eyeshadow, everything. It also does not leave your face greasy after using it. It definitely met and exceeded my expectations that is for sure. 10/10 recommend.
Cheryl O.
Martinsburg, WV
Has really helped my spot prone skin. Feels really refreshing and removes all makeup and any dirt from the day. Have not used another cleanser since I bought this one. An essential product in my skin care bag!
Patricia R.
Usaf Academy, CO
It takes all your makeup off super easy. You dont have to rub to hard. This product does it all for you. It is super effective! Nice packaging, it is big and last for a very ling time. I will recommend it 100%
Hilary A.
Belle Isle, FL
Miceller water has been life changing for my skin! It clean deep down! I like this brand the most. You get a huge bottle of it for very cheap and it lasts a while! If you’re acne prone I would recommend this!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.