BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Candice C.
Brooks, AB
All in one!!!! These words make me a happy lady. Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water is my must have all time favorite product. We all know how important it is to remove our makeup before bed. This Micellar Water is for all skin types even sensitive and is 100% oil,alcohol and fragrance free. No need to rinse after. It removes all traces of makeup alcholnd leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. I would highly recommend it to all my family and friends. 💎💎💎💎💎
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
I love this micellar water, it does not leave the skin at all oily and works super good to remove eye makeup, it is super refreshing and the mini version is perfect to carry in the bag!
Lisa K.
wien
Great product, takes all of your makeup of easily. Not my absolute favourite but I would use it again. Very cheap for its quality, and makes your skin feel fresh.
Andreea C.
It removes make-up, hydrates and soothes the feel of the face, eye area, and lips. I love it and you don't even have to rinse your face after, it is just that good!
Valentina S.
Portoviejo
Amazing product, great quality for a lot of product, skin feels great after applying it. I used it as a makeup remover but sometimes I cleaned some oil with it too.
Aya S.
Dubai, Dubai
Its fine does the job
but not as impressing as other products i've used
The packing is similar to bioderma's makeup remover, but if i had to pick i'd pick bioderma
Samantha T.
I love this water it is so nice for my face I need to take off all my make-up and I use it to take a for my make-up and it is just amazing I recommend for everyone
chloe f.
I love this product because no pulling is needed when taking off makeup. I didn't expect this product to be so so so great .its good fpr any type of skins .great job
Vanessa J.
I do recon this is a good product, though it is still hard to remove my mascara and eye liner plus you are not supposed to wash your face after using the product but I kinda feel my face salty (if that makes sense)
sarah S.
Oran
this product is magic!! it cleans the face and neck super well , it leaves no redness or irritation of skin . In addition it smells good and the water is supple and soft for the face , the bottle is large and well filled we don't need to buy another for 3 months . i would recommend it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.