BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ken G.
maioris
I absolutly love this product, it's helping me a lot with my skin care routine and my acne problems, i recomend it for all type of skins!
La F.
Beirut, Monot
I usually use L'Oreal Skin Micellar after a long day wearing make-up. So fresh and conditioner, this product can easily restore my skin.
Misha A.
Karachi, Sindh
I use it everyday. It is the best drugstore makeup remover. Highly highly recommend it to anyone who uses makeup. It is very refreshing.
Elena V.
san Vicente de la Barquera, Cantabria
I really like this product. It cleaning my skin deeply and it is gentle with my face.
I have been using it for a year and I recommend it.
angela v.
Bogota
Me parece increible es de muy buena calidad este producto ,ya que ha cuidado mucho mi piel y cumple su objetivo sin ningun problema
Mariel P.
Este es otro complemento para si no tienes tiempo de lavar tu cara solo das una pasada con algodón y este producto y linsto no es grasoso
Hayden J.
Great product really worth the money! Your left with no makeup on your face, it's very gentle on the skin great for sensitive skin!
♡jana M.
I dont like it at all.My skin gets red and itchy and my eyes are burning.Maybe it would work for other people but for me it was terrible.
Hiba R.
LOVED IT ! amazing product really easy to use specially when using foundation , it works really well and didnt caused me any sensitivity
Karen C.
Toluca
I'm fascinated with this, the sensation in my skin is very clean, I feel kind of pretty with this product cause I can notice the effect ♡
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.