BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
emily b.
My all time favourite makeup removing cleansing water. It's one of the very few that doesn't break me out and genuinely leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It's 100% one of my must haves.
Malina M.
This Micellar Water from Garnier is a must. I like the formula, it's affordable it lasts a long time and it cleans up my skin perfectly. I recommend this product!
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
I love this micellar water, it does not leave the skin at all oily and works super good to remove eye makeup, it is super refreshing and the mini version is perfect to carry in the bag!
Andreea C.
It removes make-up, hydrates and soothes the feel of the face, eye area, and lips. I love it and you don't even have to rinse your face after, it is just that good!
Candice C.
Brooks, AB
All in one!!!! These words make me a happy lady. Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water is my must have all time favorite product. We all know how important it is to remove our makeup before bed. This Micellar Water is for all skin types even sensitive and is 100% oil,alcohol and fragrance free. No need to rinse after. It removes all traces of makeup alcholnd leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. I would highly recommend it to all my family and friends. 💎💎💎💎💎
Valentina S.
Portoviejo
Amazing product, great quality for a lot of product, skin feels great after applying it. I used it as a makeup remover but sometimes I cleaned some oil with it too.
Amber F.
chatham
It is great for taking off makeup or even just using to cool down your face on a hot day. It is also gentle on the skin especially if you have sensitive skin and it's affordable and is easy to take with you anywhere.
Nicole D.
Miselar water and good maku up cleanse, one of my favs brand for this, excellent price and super accessible, and also you know which you need for you type of skin
Elizabeth D.
Durham, Stockton on tees
Perfect for taking my makeup off on a night and giving me that fresh feeling before bed! Fabulous product which is everyone’s holy grail at the moment! Just love it
Merve T.
I love this soo much. I recommended it to everyone. It feel so good after use this. It clean all your make- up. I buy it from gratis ıts really clean your face gently. I will buy it again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.