BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nilda N.
Es muy buena para refrescar y quitar el maquillaje, para el rímel se batalla un poco más pero para lo demás está perfecta aparte de que te refresca ❤️
Kelsey R.
Luskville
Purchased at: Walmart
Ever since I’ve tried this I can’t use anything else to remove my makeup. It’s so easy. And leaves my skin feeling soft and break out free! I recommend
Ethar H.
jeddah,saudi arabia
its a good makeup remover but you need alot to remove full makeup , i used it daily is effective but after a full makeup event it's not effective
Alba M.
Spain, Málaga
I literally use it every single day. It makes my skin flawless and clean. I feel it in my skin when i do like a product and i swear i felt this one. 😂
Danielle B.
Park Grove, Erskine
This product removes all makeup from pores and skin but I felt like the more often I used the more my skin became dry and it flared my eczema up badly!
Trần U.
Hồ Chí Minh
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 This product is suitable for removing makeup. Many sisters and sisters have a soft skin.
Macie J.
Totally live up to my expectations, removes makeup in a flash and prevents from breakouts. Very good for price and can even find a £1 bottle!! Amazing.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
i was close to buying and try it in my skin, many people have this on a pedestal of the wonderful is that. In the next buy, it will be on my wish list
Tiarna L.
It's not terrible, but I really feel you need some elbow grease to get every bit of makeup off, partcularly eye makeup, which I actually wear a lot of.
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
This works so well, it's unbelievable! It's powerful and so gentle on my skin! Love how it removes even more makeup after I had already washed my face!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.