BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Sarah T.
PERFECT HOLIDAY ON THE GO CLEANSER! This was perfect in the travel size and so easy to apply, was gentle on my eyes and my skin, could not fault this product at all, I also own the oil Balancing one as well as a bigger size of the original! Love this product!
Charlotte B.
Northamptonshire , Brackley
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this micellar water. I will never use make up wipes again! It made my skin feel so smooth and there was no pulling or rubbing my skin sore to be able to get my makeup off!
Charlie B.
camberley
In my opinion this is the best #makeup#remover I've used in my life. And i would recommend this to anyone. It reached higher than my expectations I thought it was just gunna be some water that doesn't wipe your makeup off properly but I was wrong.
Josie M.
Warrington, Cheshire
It's alright as a cleaner, as in it gets rid of makeup etc. But it doesn't do anything to tone from my experience. Doesn't help improve acne either so I wouldn't recommend it to be honest.
Kimberly D.
Wakefield
Not bad as a second cleanser after I've washed my face as I feel it doesn't remove all make up . Not a deep cleaner I feel if I wax to only use this I would wake up next day with spots .
anna z.
Removes a big portion of the make up on my face. It smells great! I like the yellow version (with oil) more though for removing waterproof mascara, as this is not strong enough for that.
Shazia A.
I think this is the best makeup remover i have used so far it is worth the price removes all the makeup without leaving one bit.i use this everyday but my one is currently running out but im going to buy another one.
Timesha M.
Ipswich , Ipswich
Use this to remove my makeup everyday, swear by this. A must have product! So simple and gentle on your skin I have such sensitive skin and this is a product I don't have to worry about.
Chelsea F.
st.johns
Meh product. Didn't do much for makeup removal. Much better on the market or good ol coconut oil does the trick a lot better. It's probably ok for a tween who is just getting into a skin care routine
Sucharita R.
Bengaluru
It's huge bottle with great price. It removes the makeup effectively especially eye makeup. It's hydrating and soothing perfect for my dry skin. A light refreshing smell would be great.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.