BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Suzy G.
London , London
This is a really good budget price item gentle on skin but extremely effective at removing make up clean soft and fresh good value lasts for ages
Emily A.
Great for cleansing make up quickly, even strong dark make up, leaves a lovely fresh feeling without having to rinse, would definitely recommend
Ginni K.
Barrie
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product after cleaning my face.. so this works as a double cleanser. It does remove any left-behinds from my cleanser or even makeup.
ozi f.
Bedfordshire, Luton
Bought this a week ago tried it and it Removes makeup easily and it isn't too harsh on sensitive skin absolutely love this will stock up on this
Mtetwa M.
Best make up remove, never drys your skin so don't worry about your skin breaking and flaicking. Just don't use as a toner if your skin is oily.
Lauren R.
Edinburgh, Scotland
Amazing! This is the only product I use to remove my makeup and it takes off even waterproof mascara! Also doesn’t break out my acne prone skin!
Barbara R.
Xalapa
Me encanta esta agua micelar. Quita toda la suciedad de la cara, aparte dura mucho tiempo ya que con una pequeña cantidad es mas que suficiente.
Shantal B.
I loved the product, it leaves the skin increíble.
Completely removes all the make up and doesn't leave the skin greasy.
I recommend them a lot.
Jessy M.
OMG, this is perfect, if you use it your face and your skin will thank you forever! It leave you with a sense of fresh and clean, I recommend it
Claudia I.
De verdad es un excelente producto. Con solo un poco remueve el maquillaje sin problema, deja la piel suave y fresca y no es para nada grasoso!!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.