BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Angie T.
It's such a good product takes off all of the eye make up and makes your skin feel fresh and clean really good if you have acne to take off your make up
Maie E.
cairo, cairo
This is a good first step in make up removal. Nothing too harsh, yet it's quite effective at removing make up. Hasn't given my sensitive skin any issues
jadeneilson N.
Prestwick, South Ayrshire
I use this everyday to cleanse my skin, takes makeup off so so easily! good for freshening up the face. Affordable price and very easy to use! love it!
Beth B.
hull
The best for removing makeup! I use this product on a daily basis and couldn’t live without it. Very gentle to the skin and leaves skin nice and clean.
Loren M.
Scotland, United Kingdom
This is an effective micellar water it does what it says, it just doesn't take off waterproof mascara and that's it's only downfall for me personally.
Abbie T.
Spring View , Wigan
Works well but easily runs into the eyes from a cotton pad when removing eye makeup, and stings a lot, even though it says to do this on the packaging?
Shannon C.
Aberdeen
Amazing product! Gentle but so so sooo effective! Does exactly what it's meant to! Great for removing makeup and for just cleaning skin before makeup!
Caitlin C.
London
My go to facial cleanser - especially when I spend 2-3 hours a day on the tube, it’s really key for me to clean my face regularly to prevent breakouts
Becky B.
Reading
This a perfect make-up remover, will need to buy cotton pads with this. It struggles to take off water proof mascara but does eventually does come off.
Denise R.
Cancun
Excelente desmaquillarte. Excelente para pieles grasas o mixtas. No reseca pero tampoco la deja grasosas. Es la fórmula perfecta que humecta y limpia.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.