BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Francoise Marie P.
TRONDHEIM
Nice hydrating cleanser. Good for all skin types. Cleanses skin and easily removes makeup. The solution is gentle to skin. This product is easily purchased from all drugstores.
Kyla W.
Lachine, QC
Very gentle on my sensitive skin. It is part of my lazy weekend away hack. I just use this it removes all traces of makeup and cleans my face at the same time and I don't even need to rinse.
shayra c.
produto excelente. A água micelar da garnier é maravilhosa, ótima pra quem tem pele ressecada,ela age como um hidratante. Ótimo pra quem não pode abusar muito dos adstringentes .
Kiera H.
Lovely to use as a toner, wouldn't say it's good to use to remove heavy eye make up but perfect to remove cleansing residue and leave skin hydrated and cleansed! Would buy again.
Wijdane O.
I can't describe how good is this micellaire water with words !! It's so gentel and yet so effectif, takes off your makeup with minimum of effort ! I just love it and recommend it
Alicia M.
This has to be my favorite eye makeup remover! I always have trouble getting my eyeliner completely off and with a few swipes this one gets it off without leaving an oily residue.
Lauren D.
Removed makeup better than any other product I've used so far. My skin is left feeling refreshed and clean although I do think it needs pairing with a moisturiser after every use
Emily F.
Takes off all your makeup and it's super refreshing. Leaves the skin looking and feeling great. For me it doesn't do a deal clean so I need to use a face wash after but it's great to take of the days makeup and it's great with eye makeup and tough mascaras.
Natasha D.
This is amazing I love it. Best way to take off your makeup after a long day and you want to just get that makeup off this is amazing. Feels very refreshing. I recommend this 100%
Maddy H.
I absolutely love this product, I think if you are going to buy this steer clear of the blue capped one (waterproof) it says oil free but left my face greasy but this one works amazing it lasts such a long time and is very cost effective
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.