BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Anna V.
Feels nice on the skin and remover makeup really well. I use this every day and it feels really good. Doesnt cost much so definetily worth it
San Agustín A.
This product has enchanted me, because it refreshes the skin, it cleanses the impurities and above it moisturizes. I recommend this product.
Lucy G.
Edinburgh
Extremely handy and essential for every girl to have. Removes make up pain free and irritation free. Quick removal, what more could you want
Liese K.
I use this every day to take off my make-up, but it can sting if it gets in your eyes so it's not the best product for taking off eye makeup
Abbie E.
All time favourite makeup remover
It is so gentle on the skin & removes all of the makeup
It is very affordable and been using this for years
Mollie C.
The Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water is brilliant for removing makeup! Its the best makeup remover i have used and is cheap too.
roxane m.
It I extremely effective and cleans your skin deeply. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin (eczema), and certainly met my expectations.
Rachael S.
Also another one of my favourite cleansers. A little bit of this on a cotton round and your makeup will be off in seconds. Recommend 100000%
Veera T.
Finland
It's pretty good product but I need to try for a quite long time to get the makeup off. It leaves lovely cool feeling on the skin after use.
Lorna B.
This is my go to item! It’s kind to the skin and it takes you’re make up off so easily and there is such a good range or different skin types
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.