BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Caitlin M.
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
The only thing I use to take my eye makeup off and get the rest of my makeup off after I double cleanse! Its gentle and its a drug store gem!
Lottie L.
Richmond , Richmond
The best product out there. Fact. Great value for money and removes all traces of make up without being harsh. My skin feels plump after use.
Chelci C.
Chilliwack, BC
Excellent quality and value! Removes all my make up at the end of the night and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Highly recommend this product!
Rebekah H.
Kimbolton , Huntingdon
Makes skin feel so clean and clear. Definitely use this after I’ve wiped over my face with a make up wipe to clean my make up off completely.
Giliann K.
Pepper Pike, OH
This is my favorite Micellar water. It's super cheap and it does a great job at taking off my makeup. It doesn't leave my skin greasy either.
Kirsti B.
Manchester
I use this every day after cleansing to remove left over makeup on the skin. It's not harsh on the skin it doesn't have a scent it's perfect.
Mollie C.
The Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water is brilliant for removing makeup! Its the best makeup remover i have used and is cheap too.
Jakarra A.
Honestly the best miscellar water that rempves every bit of makeup before having a shower and properly cleansing my face. Love this product!
Chelsey L.
Incredible product. Quickly removes makeup without drying the face. Great for on-the-go cleansing. I've repurchased this product many times.
Jamie-lee K.
7785
This is my favourite product ,it takes off majority of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft. I'm on my second purchase of this product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.