BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Jessa m.
Debary, FL
I love this make up remover because it comes in a bottle haha. Everytime I buy the packages of wipes I never seal them correctly and waste the entire bag. I love that it doesn’t leave my face oily and gets every bit of mascara off my eyelashes.
Noa G.
Los Angeles, CA
My eyes are extremely sensitive so I have to be careful with what make up remover I use, but this worked perfect for me. It didn’t take much effort to remove make up, and it doesn’t leave your skin all oily after like other make up removers do!
Kayla L.
Ewing, NJ
I received this product in my latest voxbox! I use it at the end of the day as a night time cleanser to help me get all the dirt and make up off of my face. I gotta say it does a pretty great job! Doesn’t irritate my skin and gets the make up off well!
🌻Myia K.
I really enjoy using this product. It's scent free and gets off all of my makeup. This is an affordable product and a little goes a long way. You get better then you pay for honestly. It's also very gentle on the face. Everyone should invest in this.
Justina H.
Northumberland Pa
Absolutely the best makeup remover ever!! Most makeup remover and have to rub and rub your face. With this I put it on a cotton pad and just lay in on my eyes (with slight pressure) and it comes right off! No more red eyes from removing makeup
Erika V.
I didn’t feel this really broke down long wear foundations and shadows that have been used over shadow primer. It honestly just felt like rubbing plain water over my makeup. I prefer garniers waterproof micellar water (blue one) much more.
Joanne G.
Ocoee , FL
This is the best makeup remover hands down! I honestly didn’t think it would remove all my makeup but it did and I didn’t have to re-wash my face. My mom and sister just bought 3 last week and can’t get enough of it. Staple product of the year
Denise P.
This does not sting my face. It’s literally like putting water on my face, while removing my makeup.
I did complimentary received this item for my honest review.
#Micellarwater #GarnierUSA @GarnierUSA @influencer #GarnierMicellarWater #contest
Cassie H.
Purchased at: Target
Overall, this is a product I would use again. This product did remove makeup residue from my face. I found it to be moderately drying; my skin felt stripped and tight after using this product. Once I applied a moisturizer, my skin felt normal.
Savannah M.
Irmo, SC
This was my first time trying out either of Garnier’s Micellar cleansing waters. I really enjoyed how smoothly my makeup came off. I was fearful that it would leave my skin greasy, similar to baby oil— but that was not the case, thankfully! ♥️
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.