BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Josiane T.
Wendover, ON
Surprisingly effective! I have really bad skin (acne) to begin with, being pregnant has made it then times worse! I use it every night after the shower and combined with moisturing after my skin has cleared up very quickly!
Holly W.
Best makeup remover ever, makes my skin feel amazing and clean after using. I have used and purchased this product multiple times. It works very well with my skin and doesn't irritate any blemishes. I would definitely buy it again.
Caitlin S.
Gloucestershire , Cheltenham
I love this to take off my make up! It's such a gentle product and doesn't irritate my skin at all!! It is so good for taking off make up and leaves my skin feeling very fresh and healthy and I would definitely recommend to others!
Natasha R.
Aberdeenshire
I use this daily and i have normal to oily skin and this product works a treat honestly. I use it every morning and every night and it leaves your face feeling and looking fresh. If im being honest I think it got rid of most of my spots this product is just so good!
Amy c.
Coney hill road , Gloucester
This product is the best I love it! Great for removing make up and leaves skin feeling fresh it’s great value for money and some times can be picked up in your local £ shop!! 100% recommend it too everyone. Great for sensitive skin
Indre K.
West Midlands , Birmingham
The easiest way to remove make up after a long day. It's melts everything so quick and easy it's unbelievable! You get ton of product for incredible price. It doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't leave that nasty drying feeling.
🎓| A.
London, ['', '', '']
Life saver! This is the best makeup remover ever. You literally only need one drop of it on a wipe or on a cotton wool and it will take so much of your makeup off leaving your face looking so beautiful and clean by the end of it.
Kirstynn S.
Love this stuff for easy makeup removal! I buy this from Boots pharmacy and it's almost always on offer! This product is so much easier than anything else for removing makeup. I have recommended this to so many friends and family!
Lauren D.
Absolutely great micellar water, removes my caked on makeup with ease and doesn't leave my skin tacky afterwards like some non-wash micellar waters. Love the fact that it comes in multiple sized bottles because it makes traveling easier and the price is unbelievably cheap.
Quincee H.
Magrath, AB
This product is amazing! It is the best makeup remover I have used. It is gentle on your face but does a great job of removing makeup and dirt from your Face. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a good cleanser.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.