BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Poppy T.
Victoria Avenue , Stockton-on-tees
I love this product, it's own if my must haves! I carry around a miniature bottle where ever I go incase of a makeup emergency or even if I want to just brighten my skin up! It's great for those who have sensitive skin and don't like using makeup wipes! I recommend this to anyone .
Lucy F.
Chester
Very good product gets the job done nicely and quickly. Good value worth every penny. I have used this so many times I'm almost out! Very effective and helps break down makeup and leaves the skin fresh, clean, bare and makeup free.
M M.
Jordan
its non irritating when i have sensitive skin,fragrance free,not remove mascara completely,can not remove SPF perfectly.it is great for light makeup,gentle on the skin.it is not expensive.it capture and lift away dirt,oil and makeup without harsh rubbing.
Ekaterina Z.
Tres Cantos
An ordinary micellar water, performs its duty of dissolving makeup and dirt. The scent is nice, package is ok, doesn’t spill during flights. But personally I prefer bigger bottles from Bioderma at the same price.
Brianna G.
Nanaimo, BC
I have very sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and irritation. This is the only product that actually clears up my skin but is gentle enough to keep it happy!
😍Monica R.
santo domingo DN
Es el más impresionante desmaquillante, limpiador facial y producto para el cuidado de pieles sensibles que he utilizado en mucho tiempo, es una maravilla te retira todo el maquilaje sin ocacionar iiritabilidad en la cara en un producto magnifico vale la pena utilizarlo
Keri G.
Bs37 5xg
These make my face feel soft I have sensitive skin and this really helps would definitely recommend and buy again as first time trying it
Nouran K.
Not the best but it’s pretty affordable so I simply use it in conjunction with makeup remover else and then I follow up with a facial cleanser to ensure that my pores are deeply cleaned
Cara💖 D.
Wrexham
I found this product removed all my makeup very simply and much smoother than wipes would of, it does not irritate my sensitive eyes
When the makeup is waterproof it doesn't clean so well. The green version doesnt smell so good as well bit it fells nice to clean face with it afetr cleaning face with an oily makeup remover. I think its good for feeling fresh and when you don't want to clean your face emidiatlay
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.