BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Mai S.
Cairo
LOVE this product! It's very similar to the H2O, but literally bigger size for much less the money! Wonderful! very gentle on the skin and gives you up to 200 uses...doesn't cause any redness to my skin and I buy it on repeat! :D
Shirin b.
This has to be the best make up remover ever. It surely met the expectations, it’s not that expensive or pricey and you can practically find it in any drug store or supermarket. I would recommend this to other people and already have.
Jemma W.
Greenisland, County Antrim
I bought this to remove my makeup. At first I thought it was ok, but over time it left my skin bumpy and irritated. I much prefer oil or cream cleansers. I wouldn't purchase again and I steer clear of miscellar waters in general now.
Sophie S.
Peters Arcade, Merseyside
I use cotton buds with this cleansing water to take my make up off, it works very well and I like that it is all natural and which is perfect for my skin. I love this product and I am a repetitive user. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Emma  P.
Banbury, Oxfordshire
My All time favorite Cleansing water. My stubborn eyeliner, foundation and waterproof mascara all come out with a few swipes of this. It does not sting eyes and even works on stubborn lipstick stains!
Gemmy M.
Dubai, Dubai
This is my very first micellar product I’ve tried. At forst I never know the importance of this product but then it is now part of my skincare care routine. It made me easy to thoroughly remove my makeup before my cleansing routine. ❤️
Belinda R.
Sydney, Australia
Before buying I didn't quite understand how and why it's sooooo good BUT IT US!! It's a one cosmetic pad cleanup.Amazing no waste , no pulling or oily residue.Luuurve it !!
Kelsey🖤 M.
Oshawa , ON
Wow this product is amazing. The packaging is beautiful and easy to open. You don't even have to rub hard to get the makeup off making it very effective. It was gentle to my skin. Overall this product was amazing. I'm super impressed.
Elisa J.
Antwerp
I use this every night before I go to bed to take of my makeup, and it really works al I do is put it on a cotton ball and go over my face and almost all my makeup comes of instantly. I really recommend this micellar water.
-xoxo Elisa
Sophie C.
Rudge, Pattingham
Does the job, but it takes a few attempts to get makeup off. The lid is a little annoying but the product is super soft on my skin and is so cheap (I’ve bought from multiple places). I’d just like if it took more makeup off in one go.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.