BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Annabelle M.
winchester, Hampshire
I have almost gone finished a complete 400ml bottle and bought it from boots. This product removes makeup perfectly, however this product does make your face damp for about five minutes before drying and even then can leave your face sticky
Grace H.
St Quivox Road, Prestwick
The easiest yet gentlest makeup remover I have used! With sensitive skin, I find most makeup wipes harsh however this removes my makeup without irritation. Very cheap and easy to find in most drugstores/ supermarkets. Would highly recommend.
Rebecca S.
derby
Best make up remover ever! Very gentle on the skin and around the eyes! Normally they will sting my eyes this one doesn’t! I also have the oil Infused one! I bought this from my local drug store! I love it!! Would 1000% recommend this product
Ela Naz Ş.
I mostly use it after washing off my makeup. It definitely takes off the tension of removing a long day's solid makeup. It doesn't do much for skin care on its own but it certainly is worth giving a try. Smells good and had a nice big bottle.
LEAR36130 Kenia I.
20 puntos para un desmaquillante completo. El tamaño de su producto es ideal, dura muchísimo ya que.con poca cantidad se puede retirar el exceso de maquillaje en el rostro. No hay Delineador, Mascara de pestañas h labial matte que lo resista.
Aysel Lale R.
The only product I use to take my makeup off, its soo good!! It even removes waterproof mascara and liquid lipsticks, it doesnt contain oil and it feels fresh and calming on your skin. The product is very affordable and I recommend it a 100%.
Nina
Slovenia
Lovee thiss! I bought this in Dm for about 3£ andd it is amazingg!! It remove your makeup really well and also your skin is really smooth after! So you deffinetly must try this
Shea S.
Best cleanser on the market in my opinion because it clears everything and the packaging is inviting to the product, I am now a repeat user because it is so effective at cleaning the skin and taking makeup off all at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
My go to micellar water! My morning and night routine would not be complete without this little miracle worker! Absolutely love it and always have extra stock in case I run out! I love the new 100ml bottle as it's perfect for travelling :)
Neve J.
Cardiff
Removes eyeshadow easily and some mascaras. However takes longer to remove some foundations, and also brow pomades. As well as that after using, it usually dries my skin so it's best to use a moisturiser after. It also runs out quickly.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.