BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
I bought this to see if I could replace the more expensive Bioderma one that I love. While this is pretty good at a fraction of the cost, I don't find it removes my mascara as good. I will use until I finish the bottle but I may just switch back to my holy grail afterwards. It is decent for the price.
Beauty A.
Shrewsbury
It cleans my face like a dream. Being a micellar water it definitely helps me. I have sensitive skin, like extremely and this doesn’t hurt r make my skin flare up red at all. It cleans and refreshes like no other.
Katie B.
Telford, Telford
This product is a staple in my cleansing routine. I have sensitive skin and this is so gentle on it. I love the travel sized one as I can just pack it away in a weekend bag. I'm a repeat buyer and I don't think I'll ever stop using this product! I've never seen it for more than £5 so it's great value.
Lucy R.
Croydon
Amazing does everything you could ask for! Cleans tones and moisturises your face for a clean and smooth feel. Great for people with sensitive skin deffo barely affordable if you can't buy the up market stuff
Terina C.
Cairns
This product is great!! It removes all my makeup extremely easily even waterproof makeup is no match. The product is very affordable and comes in a few different sizes so that it is even easily transported. I definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget and just wants something that WORKS! 😁🙌🏻
Emily L.
Be careful! This product broke me out so badly!

It does remove makeup very well. It's very easy to use just soak a cotton pad in the product and wipe away! It's also gentle on the face but it leaves a film which can cause some people to break out.
Kendall J.
laghouat/sidi makhlouf
All Skin Types: Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1Waterproof Makeup Users: Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 WaterproofOily Skin: Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 MattifyingTowelette Users: Micellar Makeup Removing TowelettesOn-The-Go: Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 and Waterproof Travel Sizes
Rain B.
DOHA
It is a nice makeup remover. I don't really love the product. it is ok for me because sometimes it burns my eyes and my eyes are sensitive but I have been using this product for more than a year now and thinking to look for an alternative but I'm lazy so I'm sticking to this product for now.
Liliane I.
It's like a magic!!! Super super super easy!!! Boom! The makeup disappeared super gentle .. 5 to 6 drops can remove a heay makeup smoothly going to the  packaging >> it's super cute, easily used especially the 125ml you put it in your bag if you're traveling it's my favorite for know must try!!
Poppy C.
Really good cleansing water for removing all makeup including waterproof! Have repurchased plenty of times, although I do find it can sting around the delicate eye area sometimes especially if you have more sensitive skin. Price point is great and there's always offers on in superdrug and boots!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.