BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Mackenzie S.
Mississauga, ON
If I could give this product 10 stars I would. I will never take my makeup off without using this amazing magical water. Takes off all my makeup including lip stains and liquid lipsticks that I usually have trouble washing off! Doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or oily either
Kaela D.
I have recently started using this product and have been very pleased with it. It is easy to use and doesn't irritate my skin like most product I would defiantly recommend this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karina C.
It has a soft texture, I could prove it through the good fedback you have, it is excellent for sencibles skin and comes in 2 presentations, one for makeup waterproof and one for regular makeup though this also helps with makeup waterproof . Is gold!!!
Sandra R.
Dubai
this makeup remover is one of the best in the whole market its very similar to the bioderma micellar water  but this one is affordable its so smooth and great for oily skin. it remove everything even waterproof mascara. i recommend this product its a must have in my life
Mackenzi R.
I love the Micellar water it helps keep my skin acne free I got my micellar water from Walmart the value was a little pricey but what I paid for it is what I deserve I would definitely buy this again
chloe b.
leicester
Love this cleanser! Removes even waterproof makeup and is gentle on my skin. I have used this product repeatedly and can confirm that this is one of my favourite products and would definitely buy this again. I would definitely recommend this for people with sensitive skin like me!
Carina T.
Vale Covo, Leiria
This one removes the makeup very well, even waterproof mascara or eyeliner. I find it a great option for sensitive skin because it is gentle and the skin doesn't get red as it does with other products. It is cheap and it lasts for a long time. I always buy this Micellar Water.
Ola K.
my favourite makeup removing product of all time! it leaves your skin perfectly clean and soft, doesn't dry it out at all. i have very sensitive and prone to breakouts skin but it didn't irritate it even a little. the bottle is pretty big as well so it will last for a longer while
Lina K.
I like this garnier micellar water. I love that it’s affordable and gets the job done. However, I am more of a face wash gal so I don’t really like how this gets in my eyes and is so messy for me. I’ll stick to my facial cleanser and skip this next time, but I don’t regret trying it out!
Misara A.
This stolid is so good is you want to remove your make up off you skin and it has nice packaging this is my first time but this stuff is amazing it's an amazing value I definitely will buy this again and tell family friends about this amazing product and if it gets in your eyes it will not hurt.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.