BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

always m.
is fabulous, seriously, does not leave the skin at all greasy, removes the makeup very well, does not leave any trace of it, its smell is passable is not so strong or at least it does not give me allergy. clean and clean at once without much work. excellent for when we come tired and want to remove the makeup fast
scrlt_ T.
nottingham
Literally the best make up removing water! It’s so gentle on the skin and doesn’t leave it dry at all. I’ve tried the different versions of these and this one for sensitive skin is the best. I’ve gone through so many bottles of these and even bought a 500ml for my freelance kit. Will always buy!
Katrīna K.
Riga
Only makeup remover i ever use! Gentle on my skin and does not require any rubbing to get off mascara or even dark eyeshadows. Also keeps my skin hydrated and keeps my breakouts away. I buy this every month at my local drug store. Didn't like the smell a bit but that's just really individual.
Elissa S.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
An amazing product for removing all traces of makeup! It works on all areas of the face and is great for sensitive areas. It ensures that all makeup is removed without harming the skin and leaves the skin soft and smooth. It is definitely worth the money and I would recommend this to others.
sidra m.
i love micellar water by garnier .. i am extremely lazy person in term to remove makeup after coming home always wanted to go in my bed and sleep in this situation garnier micellar water is an life saving product for me o
i also remove oils from my face other thn removing makeup i absolutely love this product
Nora B.
Nemesvámos
Ez a micellás víz maga a csoda! Egyáltalán nem roncsolja a bőrömet, nem pattogok ki tőle, és mégis remekül eltávolítja a sminket! Szeretem hogy nem olajos, így nem feltétlenül kell utána vízzel lemosnom az arcom. Sokkal egyszerűbb használni, mint a többi sminklemosót, amit előtte próbáltam!
Ashley S.
Grand Valley
This is a great product. Gets the make up off without too much scrubbing. I felt that it was gentle on my skin and was a good value for the price you pay for it. Very effective for it's job. I didn't necessarily like the smell, but that is okay as the smell didn't linger so I liked it
Kirsty M.
Weston super mare , North Somerset
I love love this!! My absolute favourite makeup remover. I would not go back to using face wipes ever again. This is great for even waterproof mascara and high pigment eyeshadows. I must have used this for over 2 years now and have never had any issues with it what so ever. Amazing stuff🙂
Charl W.
immingham
Leave my face feeling so soft after I have used, however it can be a little pricey but I would say its good value for the money you pay, but it is so gentle on your face and I have pursued this multiple of times so definitely would go and get more as I have used all there other ones too!
Lucy S.
England , Sheffield
This product is out of this world because it's very affordable and it works wonders on my skin . It takes off all my makeup while cleansing my skin as well . It is best used on a cotton pad because there much bigger and it only takes 2 to remove your makeup . I would recommend to everyone .
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.