BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Asma B.
A toner that is gentle on the skin and quite affordable for it's size and brand. I use this and L'Oreal's Waterproof makeup remover and they are worth it
Evgeniya V.
New Castle
Best micellar water ever! Remove all make up, waterproof too, with any efforts..
Doesn't leave any oil feelings! Also it very economical and inexpensive
kristin k.
my holy grail of makeup removers. Doesn't irritate my eyes or sensitive skin. Doesn't leave skin are feeling after or red. a little goes a very long way.
Noa S.
I love this product, it's watery and it soothing for the skin, it doesn't have a strong scent or leave any stickyness, and it remove all kind of makeup!
Nadja N.
Belgrade
It removes every bit of makeup without trouble. It's nice on skin - doesn't make it drier or red. The package is nice and big and a price is affordable.
Amanda W.
Barrie, ON
Excellent for removing makeup and keeping my skin clear! I use it nightly. My skin is acne prone and I haven't had any issues. It removes all my make up.
Angie T.
It's such a good product takes off all of the eye make up and makes your skin feel fresh and clean really good if you have acne to take off your make up
Lisa A.
Wigan
Amazing product for removing make up gently, skin feels really clean after I’ve used this and really effective in removing make up. Great value for money
Alexandra M.
Antioch, TN
Amoooo esta agua micelar, literalmente renueve hasta la última capa de maquillaje con la primera pasada, es económica y también muy delicada con mi piel!
Abbie L.
ST Marys House, St Marys Path
Great for taking off makeup. A must have product for easy and quick makeup removal. I prefer the oil one as it is better for my skin but both do the job
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.