BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
I love this stuff! It is perfect for the nights I feel lazy! It had never been easier and cheaper to take of my makeup. This is way cheaper than face wipes and works the same way. Forever keeping this with my skincare stuff.
Valerie W.
Granite City, IL
Love this product! I will buy it again and again! It’s affordable and removes makeup so well! My mascara comes off in one or two swipes which I’ve never had with any other makeup remover product. Would definitely recommend!
Alicia B.
I love this product so much! I mainly use this to cleanse my skin in the morning and before bed. I have sensitive skin that doesn't always react well to using a cleanser everyday, so this is a great alternative. I put this on a cotton pad and wipe my face off to make sure it's clean before putting on a moisturizer or a cream. This removes most dirt, oil, etc. that is on my skin.

I also use this to remove my makeup. Sometimes I just use this alone and other times I use this after I use a makeup wipe. I'm always surprised by how much makeup this takes off that my makeup wipe missed. This works great to make sure your face is actually clean.

Overall, this is a great product. It's very affordable and comes with a lot of product. It doesn't leave any gross residue and doesn't irritate my skin. I can use it on my eyes to remove waterproof mascara and it doesn't irritate them either, even if I'm wearing contacts. I will continue to repurchase this product. I highly recommend it!
Devon I.
San Francisco, CA
I love love love this micellar water!! I was always skeptical about this stuff but now I understand the hype. It gets off dirt and oils on your face that your regular face wash miss. It’s extra gentle and does a great job!
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
My Friend told me to pick this up I was on the fence about trying this product. So I picked it up start using I love how it does strip all the oils out of my skin and it doesn't dry me out. It removes my makeup pretty well
Kezia O.
This product has been one of my holy grail skin care essentials for years! It is so gentle at removing impurities on the skin and it is quite affordable as well! I absolutely love using this over harsh and irritating toners.
Alyssa J.
Las Vegas , NV
AMAZING!! I highly recommend for anyone who wants to take off their make up in a breeze! Makes it super easy and makes your skin feel good and hydrated!! Great size for the price. I would definitely try this product again!
Keela M.
Murray, KY
This works so well to clean my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and doesn’t dry me out like other face washes. I love how easy it is to use and you don’t even need water! Will definitely be using this again.
Alondra✨ P.
Santa Ana , CA
I really like using this product to clean my face. I use it on a cotton pad and I can tell it cleans my face. Even if I do not wear makeup on some days I still use it. I feel refreshed after using it. Will be buying again.
Ashley S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It’s so gentle to my skin. I wasn’t expecting it to work as well and it did. Took off all of my makeup, leaving my skin so smooth and fresh. It does leave an oily residue like most make up removers do. I really love this product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.