BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Madison R.
This product is great because it removes ALL of my makeup ( yes even a full caked face) and it doesn't sting or irritate my skin like other removers/cleansers sometimes do. Its drugstore and affordable to!!
Christine L.
Quebec
Like it ! More smooth and don't leave the skin oily ! I take the one for whaterproof but i try this one too. Like the format! It's big bootle and you gonna have this product for months months months months !
Hannah Z.
Romford , London
You know that feeling of makeup still on your face? Well I find when I use this that doesn't happen,it makes your skin feel soft and fresh, if also removes your makeup without leaving anything on your face
Gina P.
I did not liked this product at all, because it can not take off all the mascara in my lashes, but it works to keep clean the face if you don't have time to wash it, or clean the face deeper before you wash
Chloé W.
I use this every day/night!!!,I use this to take my makeup of but also to cleanse my skin,the packaging is very simple and chic which is good,I use it that often I buy about 5 bottles a month!i love it!
yasmeen s.
manchester
love this product i use it every day because i live the packaging as it looks classy i got it from boots in the uk and i’ve got it once but i would get it again definetly and i think it should smell nicer
Dannijella B.
This product is very refreshing! It makes your skin feel amazing after using it it is very effective for me and is a great product and is very gentle on ur skin and healthy! I was definitely buy it again!!
Tatiana C.
London
The absolute best micellar water out there. I used to be a lover of makeup wipes, when I started using this I didn't go back. This takes my makeup off without scrubbing too hard and my skin feels amazing!
Elise T.
Incredible when you just can't be bothered to get out of bed to take off your makeup this product is the one it removes everything even waterproof makeup I have bought multiple of these and I will continue to do so any stubborn makeup completely disappears honestly my lifesaver !!
noha k.
garnier water make up cleaner its so good actually againand again my favorite it met my expectations great value for price so gentle on skin and i use it daily its perfect i would recommend it for anyone
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.