BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Mai S.
Cairo
LOVE this product! It's very similar to the H2O, but literally bigger size for much less the money! Wonderful! very gentle on the skin and gives you up to 200 uses...doesn't cause any redness to my skin and I buy it on repeat! :D
Shirin b.
This has to be the best make up remover ever. It surely met the expectations, it’s not that expensive or pricey and you can practically find it in any drug store or supermarket. I would recommend this to other people and already have.
Jemma W.
Greenisland, County Antrim
I bought this to remove my makeup. At first I thought it was ok, but over time it left my skin bumpy and irritated. I much prefer oil or cream cleansers. I wouldn't purchase again and I steer clear of miscellar waters in general now.
Charlotte P.
Chester
I liked this product however I had a lot of redness and my face hurt a little after using it. I don't know if that's just me? I bought it from boots and I wouldn't recommend purely because of the reaction I had but it did cleanse my face well.
Natalie C.
Shiregreen , Sheffield
I personally found it made my skin oily and made me break out. It was great for the price but I was disappointed how it make my skin. I thought it was nicely packaged and smelt lovely. Great for he price but I wouldn’t be using again
Quincee H.
Magrath, AB
This product is amazing! It is the best makeup remover I have used. It is gentle on your face but does a great job of removing makeup and dirt from your Face. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a good cleanser.
Kirstynn S.
Love this stuff for easy makeup removal! I buy this from Boots pharmacy and it's almost always on offer! This product is so much easier than anything else for removing makeup. I have recommended this to so many friends and family!
Holly W.
Best makeup remover ever, makes my skin feel amazing and clean after using. I have used and purchased this product multiple times. It works very well with my skin and doesn't irritate any blemishes. I would definitely buy it again.
Valentina T.
Cranes Park, Surbiton
Great product! Since the first time I bought it, I keep buying it. Love Garnier productos. They are gentle, good smell and affordable. This one in particular is the best cleansing water. Cleans really well and leaves the skin soft.
Natasha R.
Aberdeenshire
I use this daily and i have normal to oily skin and this product works a treat honestly. I use it every morning and every night and it leaves your face feeling and looking fresh. If im being honest I think it got rid of most of my spots this product is just so good!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.