BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
kristin k.
my holy grail of makeup removers. Doesn't irritate my eyes or sensitive skin. Doesn't leave skin are feeling after or red. a little goes a very long way.
Kiana M.
Meh... Nothing great about some water with a bit of chemical.... use your $2 moisturiser & a flannel with water. Done.
Over hyped and not worth it
breeanna 🌹.
Perth, WA
LiTERALLY ONE OF THE NICEST PRODUCTS!! so soft and gentle, doesnt leave a residue and gets all my makeup off!! so good for its price aswell!!
Paige M.
I live for this stuff! This product is so amasing, I can now be more Eco-friendly without using a million wipes at a time! Best stuff ever love so much❤️
Sherry S.
Wellington
This didn't work that well for me. It made me break out really badly. Removed make up well but won't be purchasing again because of how my skin reacted.
Areeba N.
I love this product as it removes makeup so good and leaves the skin fresh. But one thing I don't like is it drys too sticky. Other than that I like it.
Fórián H.
Nincs különösebb problémám vele, egyedül hogy nekem csípte a szememet, de ez lehet csak egyéni allergia, így nem tulajdonítanám a termék hibájának
Carolyn C.
This stuff is crazy! I wear waterproof mascara every day and it gets off even that! It also gets off the leftovers that my full face makeup wipes can’t.
Marte A.
Førde
This product is good, but nothing special. I’m surprisedabout the quality every time I look at the price! The makeup is deginetly gone after using this.
Roseshaly V.
CAROLINA
This product helps me very good with my skin, before and after the makeup, work, workout. I use it in the morning, before going to work and in the night.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.