BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Morgane B.
I use this every day! I had 21 eye surgery s , zo very sensitive eyes. This one is one of the only ones i can use. It is really soft and gentle for skin en ete area .
member-3f110
such an amazing makeup remover kind to your skin and so cheap would definitely recommend this to anyone who was looking for a cheap good quality makeup remover because this is such a wonderful product !!😋
Catherine M.
Bishops Brae Avenue , Downpatrick
I've gone through bottles of this stuff and always have a spare ready to go. It really does a fantastic job at removing makeup, way better than I expected it to.
Leah K.
Port Elgin , ON
This product has a great price point! It's perfect for on the go and daily use. It removes makeup gently without leaving my skin dry afterwards. I have bought several bottles and will continue to do so.
✞Eirinn✞
Cannot rate this enough. I don't know what's in it but it's like magic. I use this every single day and there's not a thing like it. Don't be put off that it's just water, it's so much more than that
Charlotte E.
Brindley heath road , Hednesford
One of the best skincare products I’ve ever used! Really cleans my skin and takes my make up off incredibly! I purchased it from Boots, and other stores! I didn’t have any expectations but I’m glad I bought it! :)
Britney p.
chuckery, walsall
this product is 100% worth the money. its affordable it was exactly what i expected. i baught this from my local superdrug nice and easy to find.The packaging it nice can do with some improvment as it isnt that pretty it simple .
Maafer V.
CDMX
It doesn't have any smell but I think it's a great way to remove your makeup but I have to say that if you use a lot of products everyday it won't work like it's supposed to.
Emma R.
Zürich
gets rid of all the make up on your face but isn't the best formula for sensitive skin so I wouldn't recommend buying it if your skin is very dry or just sensitive but for me it was the right formula
Theresa B.
Smithers, BC
I have extremely sensitive skin so i cant use this BUT ! i do use this to spot clean my brushes when im doing my makeup ! It works amazing and dries super fast so i can use my brushes right away
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.