BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Jessica H.
COURTICE
I have all three versions of this water. I do NOT travel without it. I have never found anything similar to it ever. It is gentle on the skin, no real smell and the price is unbeatable for what the formula can do. I am a repeat buyer all of the time and I always recommend anyone I know to go out and buy it
Willsely R.
Doral, FL
Bueno para ser sincera no me gusta hacer comparaciones de productos por muchas razones , marcas, precios entre otros. Pero mis expectativas con respecto a este son excelentes. La verdad lo volvería a utilizar y comprar. Lo utilizo como el primer paso a la hora de desmaquillarme y funciona muy bien.
Berenice S.
I really love this product, it does not leave my skin oily and it removes all the makeup, only a few drops are enough. I can use it in the area of ​​the eyes and do not irritate or red. Its size is perfect to be able to handle it. What I like the most is that it is easy to get when it runs out.
Beauty A.
Shrewsbury
It cleans my face like a dream. Being a micellar water it definitely helps me. I have sensitive skin, like extremely and this doesn’t hurt r make my skin flare up red at all. It cleans and refreshes like no other.
Ellie-may L.
middlesbrough
as you can see in the video this is going for getting glitter shadows of this is my 3rd bottle it is very gentle on the face I bought it from my local market place Tesco and I do not think there is any improvement that needs doing !!
Katie B.
Telford, Telford
This product is a staple in my cleansing routine. I have sensitive skin and this is so gentle on it. I love the travel sized one as I can just pack it away in a weekend bag. I'm a repeat buyer and I don't think I'll ever stop using this product! I've never seen it for more than £5 so it's great value.
Afnan A.
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STUFF! I've genuinely never came across a make up remover as great as this one. I went to a makeup master class and received the small size in a goody bag. Now that I'm coming close to finishing it, I won't hesitate to buy the full sized bottle. Make up users, you need this!!!
Daily_Glamsss10🌸 d.
I'm really impressed with this product it removes everything off my face without having to rub your my face I only struggle with removing water proof mascara but their is a formula made for that.
Khaoula A.
casablanca
I regulary use this eau micellaire from garnier to remove my daily make up ; it appeases my skin ,take off all products even the waterproof ones, pollution too; and right after my face feels so clean and smooth , i adore the fact that it has no sent and works for face; eyes and lips all in one ! !💋💋
Sara B.
Great makeup remover! It removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh. It's very gentle on the skin. It Dosent burn like my other makeup removers. It's very inexpensive which is great. Deffo recommend!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.