BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Stefanie R.
I really like Garnier products, since I've used them all my life ... I really like that now they have skin care products ... It's micellar water I really like to remove that makeup from the diary, especially to remove the base and the matte lipstick ... thank you very much influenster I love you
Thaiana N.
Lisboa
Genteeeeeeeeeee!!!! Para tudo!! Essa agua micelar da Garnier eh simplesmente bombastica! Uma das melhores que a usei, tira toda a maquiagem com apenas uma limpeza. Eu ganhei de uma amiga que comprou errado e acabei usando e agora estou amando...
holly s.
I love this so much I can rely on it if I'm having one of them evenings when I can't be bothered I can just use this and it takes my makeup off with no effort at all I love it and it's worth the money 100%
Jasmin V.
One of my favourite products not only used by myself but every one of my friends wear this also! It removes makeup amazingly even that waterproof mascara that's difficult to remove from time to time! Amazing product to use during a facial also.
Christina S.
St, NL
This stuff is like magic potion for taking off eye makeup. If you follow the instructions and gently wipe the makeup off it works really quick. If you scrub with it It will just smudge your makeup around. Really gently on the skin and doesn't irritate the eyes
Amber T.
Brookroyd lane, Batley
Been through around 5 bottles of this stuff already! Super affordable and is the best product ever to remove makeup. I usually remove my makeup with wipes then go in with this stuff as it removes any excess makeup you didn't know was still there!
Rebecca R.
Cumbernauld, Glasgow
This successfully removes make up. It doesn't smell fragranced which is good for sensitive skin and it also leaves me skin feeling smooth. When removing heavier make up is can take a little longer to remove but all in all a good make up remover.
Sulem ☄.
Toluca, México
La mejor para desmaquillarse, no tienes que usar mucha, pues se quita facilmente el maquillaje al utilizarla y eso es genial,    ,,,,,,,, ademas este producto es muuuuuuuy refrescante y hace que te relajes e incluso duermas bien jajajajajajj
Chelsey D.
i love this product! no matter how much product im wearing on my face, this micellar water is able to clear it off. it isnt harsh on my skin and never leaves behind acne or red pigment even with my very sensitive skin! would recommend to everyone.
Lisa J.
Peterborough, Ontario
I absolutely love Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Water Make-up Cleanser, it saves me so much time at night. It is the only product I use to remove my makeup and it is so easy. I recommended it to my teenage daughter and now she is also a repeat customer.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.