BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Paula W.
My daughter bought me this product and I have to say it's the best I've ever used for taking makeup off very gentle and it's not expensive at all I love it
Allison B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best micellar water!! Does not dry out the skin and removes every last bit of makeup on your face!! Also does not irritate the eyes and super great value!!
Courtney G.
I love this product as it leaves my face so smooth and refreshed. In the morning my face is so shiny and clean which is great. My pores seem minimised too.
tay🐱 l.
Cambridge , ON
My favourite product to take off my makeup everyday! Much gentler on the skin than makeup wipes but also leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not dried out
Mariola M.
This is my favourite micellar water out of many that I have tried! It doesn't irritate your eyes like the oil version and removed even waterproof make up!
Ashleigh F.
Witney, oxfordshire
I use this to remove my makeup and it’s fab. I’ve tried a few different ones such as the oil one and this one is best by far. Smells good and does the job!
Mollie D.
Beccles
Love this product! Amazing for people with sensitive skin, like myself. My skin feels so soft and renewed after using this product. Big thumbs up to this.
alexa b.
My favourite makeup remover. I've tried so many but this is the one I go back to. It doesn't leave my face oily after and it really remover all my makeup.
Lily B.
Amazing product,that takes all your makeup off in one swipe!Would use a hydrating cream after but definitely very good a even taking off mascara.lovely xx
Tarryn B.
Melbourne
My daily cleanser. Having sensitive skin and being a daily makeup wearer, this is my go to cleanser. Very gentle on the skin and removes all my impurities
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.