BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Toni H.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Since I found this micellar water I havent used anything else to remove make up or dirt or anything I love this product. It's affordable, it gets in to all your pours to get all dirt out and works unbelievably quick you wipe your face 2-3 times and everything is gone. I'd recommend to buy now.
Chelsea P.
Toronto, ON
Love this cleanser . It's not oily and it really does remove everything from makeup to dirty skin pollution . Really like the feel and even when you get a little in your eyes it does not burn . Would recommend
Sarah-Louise W.
Cambridgeshire
A great product for removing makeup! It does such a good job and removing everything and cleansing my skin yet it is so gentle on my face. It’s not scented which I like. I will keep re-purchasing as it’s one of my favourite products for makeup removal. I would definitely recommend this product.
scrlt_ T.
nottingham
Literally the best make up removing water! It’s so gentle on the skin and doesn’t leave it dry at all. I’ve tried the different versions of these and this one for sensitive skin is the best. I’ve gone through so many bottles of these and even bought a 500ml for my freelance kit. Will always buy!
Kendall J.
laghouat/sidi makhlouf
All Skin Types: Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1Waterproof Makeup Users: Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 WaterproofOily Skin: Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 MattifyingTowelette Users: Micellar Makeup Removing TowelettesOn-The-Go: Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 and Waterproof Travel Sizes
Sayanitha A.
This product removes my makeup so easily and doesnt irritate my skin and i feel that is is good value for money as it last a long time. I have repurchased this product many times and it met my expectation as i have sensitive skin and this oroduct didnt irritate my skin and left my skin feeling smooth and moisturised
Liliane I.
It's like a magic!!! Super super super easy!!! Boom! The makeup disappeared super gentle .. 5 to 6 drops can remove a heay makeup smoothly going to the  packaging >> it's super cute, easily used especially the 125ml you put it in your bag if you're traveling it's my favorite for know must try!!
Katrīna K.
Riga
Only makeup remover i ever use! Gentle on my skin and does not require any rubbing to get off mascara or even dark eyeshadows. Also keeps my skin hydrated and keeps my breakouts away. I buy this every month at my local drug store. Didn't like the smell a bit but that's just really individual.
Terina C.
Cairns
This product is great!! It removes all my makeup extremely easily even waterproof makeup is no match. The product is very affordable and comes in a few different sizes so that it is even easily transported. I definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget and just wants something that WORKS! 😁🙌🏻
Ioana D.
A very good product.It gets all the make-up removed without making any great effort,I don't have to rub much in other to get my mascara off. It cleans both make-up and the oil from my skin. I buy it very often as it became one of my favorites products and I recommend it to all my girlfriends.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.