BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Valerie W.
Granite City, IL
Love this product! I will buy it again and again! It’s affordable and removes makeup so well! My mascara comes off in one or two swipes which I’ve never had with any other makeup remover product. Would definitely recommend!
Meghan W.
Mckinney, TX
Garnier Micellar Water is a great way to remove all types of makeup! It effortlessly erases makeup and doesn’t irritate skin. I use this at night to get all my make up off and then follow with my normal cleanser. I would definitely recommend this product!
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
Purchased at: Walgreens
took off my makeup, and the nasty stuff on my face! really gentle. a little expensive for the amount you get, but it’s mostly worth it. i wish the pour system was a little less wasteful though. will buy again if i have money
Taylor B.
Mount Horeb, WI
I just used this tonight for and it’s soooo good! It’s an easy way for me to take of my makeup quick and reapply if I’m in a hurry! It’s very gentle on my skin! And this last a while a little goes a long way! I am loving it!
Erica C.
empire
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this product it helps with taking off makeup and all that dirt on the face. I would recommend it for people who put on make up. Especially if you sleep in your makeup and then you wake up cleaning it with this product
Destin H.
Resaca, GA
I've repurchased this product several times, and I really like it. Been considering trying the loreal cause I've heard it's better? When I purchase this item, I usually buy more than a couple at a time. So essential for taking off makeup!
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
My Friend told me to pick this up I was on the fence about trying this product. So I picked it up start using I love how it does strip all the oils out of my skin and it doesn't dry me out. It removes my makeup pretty well
Mairin M.
I really love this product! Not only does it remove your make up but also cleanses your face. If you don’t have the availability to cleanser this would work just as well and on the bright side it also removes your make up.
Alicia B.
I love this product so much! I mainly use this to cleanse my skin in the morning and before bed. I have sensitive skin that doesn't always react well to using a cleanser everyday, so this is a great alternative. I put this on a cotton pad and wipe my face off to make sure it's clean before putting on a moisturizer or a cream. This removes most dirt, oil, etc. that is on my skin.

I also use this to remove my makeup. Sometimes I just use this alone and other times I use this after I use a makeup wipe. I'm always surprised by how much makeup this takes off that my makeup wipe missed. This works great to make sure your face is actually clean.

Overall, this is a great product. It's very affordable and comes with a lot of product. It doesn't leave any gross residue and doesn't irritate my skin. I can use it on my eyes to remove waterproof mascara and it doesn't irritate them either, even if I'm wearing contacts. I will continue to repurchase this product. I highly recommend it!
لميسة  .
queens
Cleans greatly. Very helpful for getting rid of makeup residue.Affordable and you can get it any drugstore near you. Perfect for cleaning your face at night or in the morning. I always recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.