BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Connie Lee D.
This takes if your makeup like a dream I love it you can get this in your locally chemist I believe it has a nice lid that makes sure u don't waste product this is very good and inexpensive I would repurchase and recommend to makeup users
Melissa T.
Republica dominicana
woooo pense que esta no era una marca reconocida encontre un pote de estos pero mas peque la verdad es que me encantoooooooooooooooo quita el maquillaje super facil y lo mejor es superr barato me facina se los recomiendo mucho mucho mucho
Regan G.
Paisley, Renfrewshire
I use this to take my makeup off when I'm too lazy to go to the bathroom to use a face wash! I pair this with large cotton pads and I find that I need to use like 6 large cotton pads to get all of my makeup off! This product says it lasts for like 200 uses but it honestly has only lasted me a few weeks. I don't even wear THAT much makeup!
Leigh G.
This product exceeded my expectations. Not only did it remove my makeup effortlessly, it's very gentle on the skin as well. It doesn't sting my eyes when I remove my mascara, nor do I have to tug to get rid of it. My whole bottle is still more than halfway full, and I've had it for more than 4 months. Would definitely recommend.
Maria G.
London
The first time I've seen Garnier Micellar Water was at my sister house, I've used it a bit sceptical about it, but the result was amazing. I don't need to wash my face after use which is my main concern at night and it takes away any kind of cosmetic. The Garnier packaging is always recognizable and catchy, I keep buying it.
Katie M.
Blaydon on tyne , Ne 21 6eh
I use this product to clean my face every morning, every night and when taking off make up. Takes off every scrap of make up, leaving the skin feel so much more clean than just using face wipes. Since using this product I’ve noticed my skin is so much more clear and hydrated. My absolute favourite make up remover, and it’s cheap!
kim o.
I use this everyday to remove my make up and as part of my skincare rountine i love this product it just wipes the make up off no scrubbing dont leave your skin red or sore jyst glides over your face beautiful and removes everything even oils and waterproof eye make up easily i love the product and its amazing value for money aswell
Sara K.
Highly recommend this product. If you want a good micellar water just like the bioderma sensibio one , but save your money, get this. Totally met my expectations, very cheap and very effective. Must have and definitely will repurchase.
Jody S.
If you love makeup like I do then you want something that is going to be able to take that makeup off with no effort, at the end of the day. No scrubbing nothing. And this is excellent for that! I have sensitive skin and I can't use that many products on it. But this does not irritate me at all. AND! It doubles as a facial cleanser.
Chawan T.
Liverpool
It is so kind for your skin it can take off all the makeup and it good for oily skin prone to imperfections and sensitive it is pure active it is removes make_up
+cleansing +purifies .no rinsing
Face,eye,lip. No perfumes
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.