BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Khadidja F.
Je ne suis pas adepte de se genre de produit.j'ai pu le tester grace a une box beauté. J'en suis ravie. Tres facile d'application et surtout coumzur naturelle sans faux pats pas de paillettes ni de nacre .je le conseille
Charlotte W.
Bradford, Bradford
One of my favourite products that I recommend all the time. Removes make up instantly and is gentle without stinging or leaving tightness. Great for eye make up!
eya b.
This one is the best of the best because he change my life he's perfect .😍😍
And he leave my skin fresh, clean and glowing
He is my favorite one and only 👍👍👍❤❤❤❤💋
Rachel f.
Works amazingly well!! So good at removing makeup and leaves skin so hydrated, you can buy at many different drugstores and other stores including Tesco’s etc. I’ve bought this product many times and it’s never disappointed me
Paola P.
Bayamon
Tengo hace 2 meses este producto... y es lo mejor que e comprado para quitar el maquillaje... es un poco costoso pero vale la pena... definitivamente lo compraria otra vez
Βeauty L.
Athens
I don't usually deal with micellar water cleansers because I prefer make up wipes for my make up removal.However ,I happen to receive this as a gift from a friend and it really amazed me how well it got rid of my make up and especially my eye make-up(which is hard to deal). the only con is that it left my skin dry.I would consider repurchase it!
Kyla W.
Lachine, QC
Amazing product
I can remove all makeup and clean my face in one step without water. I take this with me on weekends away so I can keep my face clean and travel light.
member-3f110
such an amazing makeup remover kind to your skin and so cheap would definitely recommend this to anyone who was looking for a cheap good quality makeup remover because this is such a wonderful product !!😋
Morgane B.
I use this every day! I had 21 eye surgery s , zo very sensitive eyes. This one is one of the only ones i can use. It is really soft and gentle for skin en ete area .
Catherine M.
Bishops Brae Avenue , Downpatrick
I've gone through bottles of this stuff and always have a spare ready to go. It really does a fantastic job at removing makeup, way better than I expected it to.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.