BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
this product its good kind of oily but does the work, i got it in a department store it didnt meet my expectations but its gentle to the skin in a kind a way, i wouldnt buy it again.
Maree M.
Hill of Fearn
Just love this product. Removes makeup so easily even eye makeup. So kind and gentle on your skin.Some micellar water  brands make my cheeks red,  but not this one. Best on the market
I've used this stuff before and to be honest there's literally nothing bad to say it's I would define recommend this to my friends and family you don't even to use that much of it so it should last you a good while and it's not expensive either!
Merlina C.
This is a really good water cleanser to take off makeup. When u first use it it takes off makeup right away. They have different ones for different skins types. Naw it pretty good.😚
Kiera H.
Lovely to use as a toner, wouldn't say it's good to use to remove heavy eye make up but perfect to remove cleansing residue and leave skin hydrated and cleansed! Would buy again.
Emily F.
Takes off all your makeup and it's super refreshing. Leaves the skin looking and feeling great. For me it doesn't do a deal clean so I need to use a face wash after but it's great to take of the days makeup and it's great with eye makeup and tough mascaras.
Natasha D.
This is amazing I love it. Best way to take off your makeup after a long day and you want to just get that makeup off this is amazing. Feels very refreshing. I recommend this 100%
Wijdane O.
I can't describe how good is this micellaire water with words !! It's so gentel and yet so effectif, takes off your makeup with minimum of effort ! I just love it and recommend it
Alicia M.
This has to be my favorite eye makeup remover! I always have trouble getting my eyeliner completely off and with a few swipes this one gets it off without leaving an oily residue.
Kyla W.
Lachine, QC
Very gentle on my sensitive skin. It is part of my lazy weekend away hack. I just use this it removes all traces of makeup and cleans my face at the same time and I don't even need to rinse.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.