BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Karina T.
OBAN, ARGYLL
This is the one product I cannot live without, and the only product I trust that takes off all my makeup! I also use the facial gel, which using these both together makes me skin look and feel clean!
Emily W.
Bray
Great for taking Off makeup it literally glides off. Unfortunately I find that it makes me break out which is really annoying. I wouldn’t buy it again as I prefer a moisturising makeup remover for my skin!
Tasha L.
Bedfordshire
Garnier micellar water removes your make up , cleansers and refreshes your face , it removes all of your make up including water proof mascara which is good , leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed .
Christine L.
Quebec
Like it ! More smooth and don't leave the skin oily ! I take the one for whaterproof but i try this one too. Like the format! It's big bootle and you gonna have this product for months months months months !
aysu a.
Oslo
This is a game changer!
It removes makeup with only one pad & makes your skin soft and healthy!
The packaging is cute, and it lasts long.
You can literally buy this anywhere, from drugstores to supermarkets!
Madison R.
This product is great because it removes ALL of my makeup ( yes even a full caked face) and it doesn't sting or irritate my skin like other removers/cleansers sometimes do. Its drugstore and affordable to!!
Gina P.
I did not liked this product at all, because it can not take off all the mascara in my lashes, but it works to keep clean the face if you don't have time to wash it, or clean the face deeper before you wash
Khloud S.
Montabaur
It's the perfect product i have ever used for my skin, it cleans deeply and makes my skin so fresh and healthy, specially that I have a dry and sensitive skin so i use it twice in the day and it's done ✅
Chloé W.
I use this every day/night!!!,I use this to take my makeup of but also to cleanse my skin,the packaging is very simple and chic which is good,I use it that often I buy about 5 bottles a month!i love it!
Alejandra D.
San Cristobal, Tachira
This stuff really removes makeup so well, I like it a lot, one thought tho, it doesn’t smell very good once you put a considerable amount in your face, but besides that, this stuff is so good, I’m a fan.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.