BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Imogen S.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I'm on my second bottle of this and love it, it gets makeup off super easily and I also use it as a gentle cleanser after removing my makeup. It's incredibly good value, especially as there's always somewhere that has it on offer. I'd definitely recommend this to someone looking for a great makeup remover.
anamaria d.
I really like the way it feels on the skin, the way it removes makeup and the fact that it doesn't dry out my skin.I think it is worth the money because even if you use it daily it lasts a long time,more than a month.Perfect for dry and sensitive skin too
Gladys R.
I really recommend this, it does not damage your face, it does not leave it dry or ugly, it removes the makeup completely and it does not leave you with a strange consistency in the face. I use it for a short time but I definitely recommend it 100 percent. I love it.
realmente recomiendo esto, no daña tu cara, no la deja reseca ni fea, quita el maquillaje completamente y no te deja con una consistencia rara en la cara. llevo poco tiempo usandola pero definitivamente la recomiendo 100 por ciento. la amo.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
I grabed a riny bottle for a once time use kind of thing and I love it! It's now the only makeup remover I use on my face its gental and dosent break me out and it removes my makeup Dowell including my water proof mascaras!
barbara b.
I really liked this product. It really cleans out your face. I thought it wasn't going to be so good as it came out to be actually.
Loved the package. It's easy to carry it around.
Bought it more than twice.
It lasts for quite awhile since you only need to use a little bit of the product.
Caz A.
I love this product for a first cleanse or just a quick and easy cleanse when you just want to remove the days dirt and make up and jump into bed. Its so quick and simple to use just pour onto a cotton pad and wipe away. It leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed and even removes stubborn eye make up.
Naia B.
Brighton ,UK
I have sensitive skin so finding cleansing waters that don't irritate and itch my skin can be tricky, this one is amazing at taking off makeup and doesn't irritate my skin! It is so affordable and lasts a long time.
Ellie-may L.
middlesbrough
as you can see in the video this is going for getting glitter shadows of this is my 3rd bottle it is very gentle on the face I bought it from my local market place Tesco and I do not think there is any improvement that needs doing !!
Beauty A.
Shrewsbury
It cleans my face like a dream. Being a micellar water it definitely helps me. I have sensitive skin, like extremely and this doesn’t hurt r make my skin flare up red at all. It cleans and refreshes like no other.
Lily D.
london
This is an amazing face cleanser and make up remover, the only reason I don't give it 5* is that it doesn't remove waterproof eye make up as well as the oil infused version which is by far my favourite product. If you don't use waterproof make up or have oily skin then this product will work great.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.