BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

💐*Catalina F.
Santiago
La adoro!, quita todo el maquillaje muy rápido y no tengo que batallar casi, no es tan cara a mi parecer y es fácil de encontrar en farmacias, lo único malo que le veo es que no remueve maquillaje waterproof, pero fuera de eso es muy buen producto.
RECOMENDADO
Leah P.
Pembrokeshire , Milford Haven
Amazing product! I've been using it for about two years and I love it!!it's so gentle on the skin and don't need a lot of product!! I use it every night to remove my make up and I find it so much better than face wipes it's so quick and easy to put on a cotton pad,it removes all my make up and makes my skin feeling lovely!!its very cheap and I recommend it to everyone.
Lauren B.
A product that is raved about for all the right reasons. Works perfect if you have oily or combination skin. I like to use this as a morning cleanser to wake up my skin with the refreshing yet gentle coolness. It helps to remove any dirt. At night it’s a good one to use before or after your facial cleanser to get rid of any last traces of makeup and soothe your skin.
Jillian B.
Ile-des-Chenes East, MB
I have used makeup wipes for all my life and I decided to pick this bad boy up at the store when I saw it was on sale. I am so happy I decided to purchase it! It takes off all your makeup so easily and it is crazy just how much makeup it gets off your skin after you have wiped your face with makeup wipes! An amazing product! I have been recommending it to all my friends!
Lady G.
Doral, FL
¡Excelente! Me encanta el agua micellar de Garnier, de hecho no solo lo utilizo para desmaquillar sino también para limpiar el rostro al final del día aunque no lleve maquillaje, y para retirar el pegamento de mis pestañas postizas y también limpiar mis esponjas, es un éxito total.
Lillas B.
Rockhampton
I absolutely love this makeup remover! It helps to take off all your makeup and doesn't leave any residue behind like other makeup removers I have used in the past. I would repurchase this product again and again and again because everyone needs a good makeup remover that gets rid of dirt, makeup and bacteria to leave your skin with a clean slate before bed or whenever.
Hannah W.
Millington, York
Really nice product. It was perfect for my eyelashes taking off eye makeup because it’s soft and no harsh perfumes! It hasn’t really got a smell. Quite expensive but somewhat worth it if you need to be delicate on the eyes!
Influenster M.
It is great micellar water. It removes all makeup. Only con is that I sometimes strugle with mascara removal with this one. I suggest to wash the face afterwards with fresh water. The price point of this is great! But be careful when using this in eye area because it can burn a bit if you get it in the eye!
Amy B.
Hatch End, Pinner
A great micellar water that is extremely affordable and does the same job as cult favourites like Bioderma. I always make sure I'm stocked up on this for quick touch ups, gentle eye make up removal and lazy days when I don't want to do a full cleansing routine. It works really well and doesn't irritate my eyes at all or cause any breakouts. Will continue to repurchase.
Roxana B.
I used a bottle and sadly it is not for me. I agree that it cleans my face and removes all the make up, I feel that there is nothing left on my face, like, really. I feel like it dries my face and I can feel its almost cracking. Maybe for others this product was effective but I don't think I'm gonna try it again. I'll look for something better for my skin type.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.