BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Macy C.
Exeter
I use this when I have more time to take off my makeup as I feel that it does a way better job than just a makeup wipe, when used with a Cotten pad it is easy to use and isn't rough on the skin, great product!
Fernanda V.
i honestly do not know if its my skin or tge product but my skin gets oily after i use it i mean it does cleans do not get me wrong but i think i will use another type of garniers cleansers...
But it does WORK!
Chelsea G.
Chester , Backford
This is my go to product when I want to take my make up off but can’t be bothered washing it off! I use this sometimes just to give my face some hydration! 100% worth purchasing, amazing price and it’s great!
Shannon C.
Amazing for removing makeup, face makeup off in a swipe although I go over a few times just to be sure all product is off my skin! Takes eye makeup off well too without stinging as my eyes are quite sensitive!
Halimatun Saadiah M.
Kota Bharu
Works wonders! No matter how I've caked up my face, how insanely waterproof my mascara was, it effortlessly able to take off my makeup so well! It doesn't irritate my skin my it does leave a dry feeling to it.
Michaela R.
Salford, Salford
This is an absolute go to for me that I can't be without. Perfect for removing make up without water & leaves the skin so hydrated and clean. Goes really far and great for sensitive skin. Also amazing price!!
Omair R.
I bought the small bottle of this from walmart, I poured it into a spray bottle and use it as a facial mist when it is hot out on the road. i knwo its  a makeup spray but i couldnt find rose water so this works!
Summa H.
Personally I found this product to not help cleanse my skin. It was a little disappointing compared to the ads on tv. The packaging is nice but I won't repurchase this product personally it didn't do the job.
Kayla S.
Widnes, Widnes
It does the job, super gentle on the skin, not the most amazing product but for how gentle it is on the skin I'd say it's a really good affordable product which works well and surprisingly well on eye make up
Dannii l.
Warsop, Warsop
Loved this product I have bottles upon bottles of it, I use it daily. I have sensitive skin and there's no irritation after using this product. Plus it only has a subtle scent which I think is a good thing.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.